To subdue the enemy without fighting is the supreme excellence. - Sun Tzu

Thursday, December 23, 2004

The Practicality of Politics

went dancing on the moon with my three favorite people today. Two I failed at pursuing and now we're "just friends". One has been like my brother since time began.

They talked like people- about nothing, or about the here-and-now, what's right in front of them, and enjoyed company. I was mute- All I had was critisism and sarcasm, and I didn't want to spoil anything. What else do I have, but maybe a few tired jokes?

We critisise to keep the system honest; pointing out problems is how they are fixed. good for tomorrow, but aren't I young? So summers go by out the window while I practice saving the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack the Liz said...

good point

People who are so affluent in conversation that they can even manipulate others are the people who try to take over the world. Its the people who have akward conversations that win nobel peace prizes and stop the conversationalists lie Hilter from taking over the world.

6:24 PM, December 29, 2004

 
Blogger RanDomino said...

Which is why I'll have to make my world-domination bid with a horde of killer robots. Que sera, sera.

8:04 AM, December 30, 2004

 

Post a Comment

<< Home